Our growing school would like to bring on a Marketing Job for someone has a keen understanding of both online and offline markets, with a strong background in building creative marketing campaigns.We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in education and able to take in charge of the marketing campaigns in both China and U.S.
Marketing Specialist, targeting the Middle School student Markets.
- Promote Claude Intel School (Claude Intl Classroom)to organization or individual in both China and U.S. (Claude Intl School is the middle school affiliated to University of San Jose, founded by Gosvea and Gocean in 2016, the main courses include: Robotics APPIOTDesign Thinking7Habits etc)
- Visiting Program promotion(Both Long Term and Short Term Visiting Program for College students or Educators from China to Silicon Valley)
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including wechat posts, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Candidates must be fluent in both English and Chinese.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Participant.
Sponsor H1B for excellent people.
OPT /CPT also Welcomed.
We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the summer.
Job Type: Full-time